Quest Plus Gel
* Only FDA-approved dewormer to control both encysted small strongyles and tapeworms in a single dose!
* Long lasting: suppresses production of small strongyle eggs for 84 days
* May reduce frequency of treatment required for successful parasite control
* Does not harm beneficial dung beetles!
* Easy-to-use applicatorQuest Plus Gel contains 20 mg moxidectin and 125 mg praziquantel for use in horses and ponies over 6 mos of age for the treatment and control of large and small strongyles, pinworms, ascarids, hairworms, stomach worms, bots, encysted small strongyles and tapeworms. Delays the reappearance of worm eggs for 84 days. Each syringe treats 1,250 lbs body wt. Use in rotation with Quest Gel to provide optimum parasite protection. Applicator features a shorter, wider tube to fit better in hand for easier administration. Ergonomic curved finger grip offers steadier thumb placement.