Baroque Vienna Saddle Pad Dressage
Dressage Pad Baroque Vienna
This beautiful brocade baroque dressage saddle pad is part of our Baroque collection and features black chenille with bright silver jacquard woven into the fabric. The jacquard is deep silver in the shade but shimmers in the sun. It has the same heavy weight cotton underside and foam center as our other pads. We use durable black webbing on binding, girth straps and billet straps. Billet straps have quality hook and loop velcro closures.
The standard size is 24" along the spine, 25" along the middle and and have a drop of 23" down the front and 21" down the middle.
All our products are US made and 100% machine washable.
We do recommend cold water, hang-dry and no bleach.
These DRESSAGE PADS are made for dressage saddles up to 18".
- They are contoured with wither-relief but will fit on horses with regular withers also.
- The standard pads measure 24" along the spine, 25" along the middle and and have a drop of 23" down the front and 21" down the middle.
- Some pads are available as oversize OS Or XL, measuring 24"-24.5" along the spine and a 26" drop down the front. Special order, please contact us.
- There are girth straps and billets have velcro closures.
- These pads are made to last: We use a heavy weight cotton underside, 3/8" foam center, quality top materials and heavy black webbing on billet loops, girth straps and binding.
- They will also fit under most Saddleseat/Cutback saddles but the straps will have to be removed.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, no bleach. Hang-dry.
All purpose saddle pads and saddle covers are available through special order!